How to get here
Here is some information on how to get to Residence Elettra.
On the Milan-Venice motorway (A4), take the Brescia Est exit and continue along the SS 45 BIS in the direction of Salò, then take the SS 237 in the direction of Madonna di Campiglio as far as Idro.
The airports nearest Residence Elettra are, in order of convenience, Brescia Montichiari (VBS) 55 km away, Verona Villafranca (VRN) 95 km away, Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY) 105 km away and the airports of Milano Linate (LIN) and Milano Malpensa (MPX).
The most convenient train station is Brescia. From there, take a taxi which can be ordered directly at the stand in the station (journey time: about one hour) or catch a bus (journey time: about one and a half hours).
The bus stop is just 50 metres away from Residence Elettra.
A link for the timetable of trains to and from Brescia
A link for the timetable of buses to and from Idro
Terms & conditions
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Open-air swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) available mid May to mid September
- Solarium area
- Free private parking
- Free garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Barbecue area
- Ping-pong table
- Football table
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the entire residence
- Sat and digital TV
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning of apartment: € 39.00 per apartment
- Energy costs: € 2.00 per person per day (free for children under the age of 3)
NB. These extra costs must be paid directly at the reception desk.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Hire of bed linen: € 9.00 per person per stay
- Hire of baby set: high seat € 10.00 per stay; baby bed € 10.00 per stay
- Hire of bathroom linen (bath towel, small and medium-sized towels and shower mat): € 7.00 per person per stay
- Hire of kitchen linen (1 table-cloth, 6 napkins, 2 cloths and 2 pot holders): € 15.00 per apartment
- Small dogs permitted: € 5,00 per day (maximum 1 dog)
- Heating: € 25.00 per day per apartment
- Transport to and from airport: price arranged on request
- In the high season (from 08/07/17 to 02/09/17) you are requested to arrive and depart on Saturdays.
- Outside the high season, it is possible to arrive and depart any day of the week, while stays are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Arrivals are permitted between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- If you are not able to come within this time, please inform Management in advance.
- The apartment must be vacated by 10 am.
- You need to pay 30% of the total as a down-payment at the time of making your reservation by bank transfer.