Idro Lake, also called Eridio, is the smallest of the three Lakes in Brescia. It measures just 10 km in length and 2 km at its widest point, and covers a total of 11 km². It reaches a maximum of 122 metres in depth and its skein of water, at 368 metres above sea level, makes its the highest lake in Lombardy. Idro Lake is situated almost entirely within the Province of Brescia and only a short section of its banks, in the north-eastern corner of the Lake, belongs to the municipality of Bondone in the nearby province of Trento.
Idro Lake is the ideal destination for anyone who enjoys a quiet life and sports in touch with nature and age-old traditions.
The air temperature between May and September is around 20-30°.
The lake is pleasant to swim in between June and September, when the temperature of the water is above 20°.
Thanks to the altitude and geographical position of Idro Lake, it is never unbearably hot in the summer. In the afternoon, the hottest time of day, there is the gentle breeze of the Ander, very pleasant if you want to go bathing and a real boon if you enjoy wind and kite surfing. The temperature drops a few degrees in the evening, but it is still warm enough to sit outside on the terrace or by the lake.
Idro Lake also offers a wealth of opportunities for people who enjoy walking, mountain biking and horse-riding. There are many paths that stretch up through the mountains overlooking Idro Lake and those in the immediate vicinity climb up to above 2000 metres.
Terms & conditions
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Open-air swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) available mid May to mid September
- Solarium area
- Free private parking
- Free garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Barbecue area
- Ping-pong table
- Football table
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the entire residence
- Sat and digital TV
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning of apartment: € 39.00 per apartment
- Energy costs: € 2.00 per person per day (free for children under the age of 3)
NB. These extra costs must be paid directly at the reception desk.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Hire of bed linen: € 9.00 per person per stay
- Hire of baby set: high seat € 10.00 per stay; baby bed € 10.00 per stay
- Hire of bathroom linen (bath towel, small and medium-sized towels and shower mat): € 7.00 per person per stay
- Hire of kitchen linen (1 table-cloth, 6 napkins, 2 cloths and 2 pot holders): € 15.00 per apartment
- Small dogs permitted: € 5,00 per day (maximum 1 dog)
- Heating: € 25.00 per day per apartment
- Transport to and from airport: price arranged on request
- In the high season (from 08/07/17 to 02/09/17) you are requested to arrive and depart on Saturdays.
- Outside the high season, it is possible to arrive and depart any day of the week, while stays are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Arrivals are permitted between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- If you are not able to come within this time, please inform Management in advance.
- The apartment must be vacated by 10 am.
- You need to pay 30% of the total as a down-payment at the time of making your reservation by bank transfer.