Idro Lake and its mountains offer walks of all lengths and levels of difficulty, with easy paths for leisurely walkers and challenging paths for the more intrepid.
The best loved paths affording the most beautiful views of Idro Lake are:
- The “Sentiero delle Cascate” (Waterfall Trail) between Crone (370 m) and the Perlè peak (1031 m);
- The “Dosso Sassello” (1006 m) with views all the way between the towns of Pieve Vecchia (370 m) and Anfo (370 m);
- The “Sentiero dei Contrabbandieri” (Smugglers’ Trail) (400 m) skirting the wildest side of the lake and the only road between the towns of Vesta (370 m) and Baitoni (370 m).
- “Dal Baremone alla Croce di Meghè” (From Baremone to Croce di Meghè) between the refuge of Rosa di Baremone (1430 m) and Croce di Meghè (1755 m).
- The path between “Parole” (375m) and “Mount Stino” (1435 m) affording glimpses of the tallest peaks in the Province of Brescia as well as stunning views of Idro Lake.
At just 30-45 minutes’ drive away from Idro are places well worth a visit like:
- The “Nasego” Refuge (1272 m)
- The small lakes of “Bruffione” (1888)
- The “Val di Fumo” (1995 m)
- The “Vacca Lake” at the Tita Secchi Refuge (2362 m)
The mountainous environment around Idro Lake also offers the possibility of pleasant mountain-biking excursions and hikes along vie ferrate (Casto, Nasego and Cima Caspai).
Ask at reception for further information.
Terms & conditions
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Open-air swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) available mid May to mid September
- Solarium area
- Free private parking
- Free garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Barbecue area
- Ping-pong table
- Football table
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the entire residence
- Sat and digital TV
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning of apartment: € 39.00 per apartment
- Energy costs: € 2.00 per person per day (free for children under the age of 3)
NB. These extra costs must be paid directly at the reception desk.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Hire of bed linen: € 9.00 per person per stay
- Hire of baby set: high seat € 10.00 per stay; baby bed € 10.00 per stay
- Hire of bathroom linen (bath towel, small and medium-sized towels and shower mat): € 7.00 per person per stay
- Hire of kitchen linen (1 table-cloth, 6 napkins, 2 cloths and 2 pot holders): € 15.00 per apartment
- Small dogs permitted: € 5,00 per day (maximum 1 dog)
- Heating: € 25.00 per day per apartment
- Transport to and from airport: price arranged on request
- In the high season (from 08/07/17 to 02/09/17) you are requested to arrive and depart on Saturdays.
- Outside the high season, it is possible to arrive and depart any day of the week, while stays are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Arrivals are permitted between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- If you are not able to come within this time, please inform Management in advance.
- The apartment must be vacated by 10 am.
- You need to pay 30% of the total as a down-payment at the time of making your reservation by bank transfer.