Sports at Lake Idro relate mainly to NATURE and to the mountain environment of the town of Idro, which can be considered a real mecca of outdoor activities.
You can enjoy any of the following during your stay:
- Mountain Biking
- Horse riding
- Vie Ferrate
- Kite Surfing
Ask at reception for further information.
Terms & conditions
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Open-air swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) available mid May to mid September
- Solarium area
- Free private parking
- Free garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Barbecue area
- Ping-pong table
- Football table
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the entire residence
- Sat and digital TV
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning of apartment: € 39.00 per apartment
- Energy costs: € 2.00 per person per day (free for children under the age of 3)
NB. These extra costs must be paid directly at the reception desk.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Hire of bed linen: € 9.00 per person per stay
- Hire of baby set: high seat € 10.00 per stay; baby bed € 10.00 per stay
- Hire of bathroom linen (bath towel, small and medium-sized towels and shower mat): € 7.00 per person per stay
- Hire of kitchen linen (1 table-cloth, 6 napkins, 2 cloths and 2 pot holders): € 15.00 per apartment
- Small dogs permitted: € 5,00 per day (maximum 1 dog)
- Heating: € 25.00 per day per apartment
- Transport to and from airport: price arranged on request
- In the high season (from 08/07/17 to 02/09/17) you are requested to arrive and depart on Saturdays.
- Outside the high season, it is possible to arrive and depart any day of the week, while stays are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Arrivals are permitted between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- If you are not able to come within this time, please inform Management in advance.
- The apartment must be vacated by 10 am.
- You need to pay 30% of the total as a down-payment at the time of making your reservation by bank transfer.