Idro & surroundings
Residence Elettra is located in Idro, an Alpine town in Valle Sabbia above the lake of the same name.
Valle Sabbia is situated north of the Province of Brescia and stands on the banks of the River Chiese; it shares a boundary with Valle Camonia, which runs along River Oglio, and with Valle Trompia, which runs along River Mella.
“Valle Sabbia, nestled between the Mediterranean basin of Lake Garda and the Alpine foothills in Brescia and Trento, is a microcosm of art and nature dotted with wonders such as Lake Idro, a sheen of water between the mountain escarpments and the plateau of Bagolino, a medieval town known world-wide for its traditional carnival celebrations”
(Skira Guide, 2004, back cover).
Idro and its Lake are the perfect place for a holiday of nature and complete relaxation in Valle Sabbia.
Terms & conditions
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Open-air swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) available mid May to mid September
- Solarium area
- Free private parking
- Free garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Barbecue area
- Ping-pong table
- Football table
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the entire residence
- Sat and digital TV
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning of apartment: € 39.00 per apartment
- Energy costs: € 2.00 per person per day (free for children under the age of 3)
NB. These extra costs must be paid directly at the reception desk.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Hire of bed linen: € 9.00 per person per stay
- Hire of baby set: high seat € 10.00 per stay; baby bed € 10.00 per stay
- Hire of bathroom linen (bath towel, small and medium-sized towels and shower mat): € 7.00 per person per stay
- Hire of kitchen linen (1 table-cloth, 6 napkins, 2 cloths and 2 pot holders): € 15.00 per apartment
- Small dogs permitted: € 5,00 per day (maximum 1 dog)
- Heating: € 25.00 per day per apartment
- Transport to and from airport: price arranged on request
- In the high season (from 08/07/17 to 02/09/17) you are requested to arrive and depart on Saturdays.
- Outside the high season, it is possible to arrive and depart any day of the week, while stays are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Arrivals are permitted between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- If you are not able to come within this time, please inform Management in advance.
- The apartment must be vacated by 10 am.
- You need to pay 30% of the total as a down-payment at the time of making your reservation by bank transfer.